bland. boring. un-engaging. sloppy.
i can agree. i never would have thought this would b on the front page either. What's with the pauses, first with the title, then there are 2 min periods where nothing is happening and ur just staring at a blank screen. im sorry this took you 3 weeks to produce. i would suggest tightening up the timing, animation, and audio. this flash could have been 40 seconds long, but seems to drag on forever.
Not Much To Say
Except a TOM isn't a Crash, maybe u shoulda found another drumset gif. on google images.
Am I the only one who thinks this is lame?
It's short, there is barely any animation, and it's extremely predictable. Constructive criticism:
- Try an original idea, not to tooth pulling, but the end, has been done a million times
- Should be longer and interesting
- The clarity of the voices was nice, but the voice acting was weak, the dude sounds like a girl
- Let go of the fact that you weren't born japanese and try an original style, I don't even know you and i can tell you are a white girl, who probably owns all those how to draw manga books.
1. I already said it was a short, and if you have to get your panties in a bunch about it, you shouldn't review...
2. How else should it have ended? She wins a scholarship?
3. And yeah, it sounds like a girl.. because.. I voiced him. What the fuck, its for fun.
4. *sigh* There are plenty of people who own those books, and I bought them when I was younger. I study other styles, but this one is what I find easiest to animate, or should I animate blockheads? Like you? (because obviously if you do it, you're more original ;D)
Get the mace out of the ass for once, and enjoy your day!
" sensered "!! that made me laugh. but for a freshman i think this is a great job. if u'd have been making games all ur life and this was ur masterpiece i would say quit making games. but cool concept i guess. good job. hope to see u improve, and make some rad games in the future.
Lower Quality 'Burger Shop' Emulator
I couldn't get into this game because it is exactly like 'Burger Shop'. The exact same concept, and everything is soo similar it makes me wonder... I'm not accusing you of copying. But have you ever played Burger shop? just replace a french fry machine with a massage chair and you have 'beauty resort'. If you are asking the reviewers to help you improve your game, all i can say is check out burger shop, and see why it is so superior to your game, take the positive qualities from it, and try to use them as improvements for your game.
- Don't get me wrong you still put together a great game, that looks great. and must have been a lot of work. and im not trying to hate. its like when rockband came out after guitar hero, its impossible not to compare the two. when they are so similar.
I thought this game was a great original concept. Really fun! nice work
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.