Cannon Mania Cannon Mania

"ahahha"

" sensered "!! that made me laugh. but for a freshman i think this is a great job. if u'd have been making games all ur life and this was ur masterpiece i would say quit making games. but cool concept i guess. good job. hope to see u improve, and make some rad games in the future.

Beauty Resort Beauty Resort

Lower Quality 'Burger Shop' Emulator

I couldn't get into this game because it is exactly like 'Burger Shop'. The exact same concept, and everything is soo similar it makes me wonder... I'm not accusing you of copying. But have you ever played Burger shop? just replace a french fry machine with a massage chair and you have 'beauty resort'. If you are asking the reviewers to help you improve your game, all i can say is check out burger shop, and see why it is so superior to your game, take the positive qualities from it, and try to use them as improvements for your game.

- Don't get me wrong you still put together a great game, that looks great. and must have been a lot of work. and im not trying to hate. its like when rockband came out after guitar hero, its impossible not to compare the two. when they are so similar.

Paper Golf 2: EX Paper Golf 2: EX

Dope

I thought this game was a great original concept. Really fun! nice work

Bill the Demon Bill the Demon

I dont understand

I have this game on my computer, ive had it for a long while, its not flash are you allowed to do that, post other ppls games? or are you the creator of the original? either way i like it, its pretty fun.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

very good

exelent game, but whats with the dumb-asses putting ther music up in the
review section, no one wants to hear that shit, and what kind of person
thinks newgrounds made this give me a break hahahahaha. Evil-dog u've
done well