EEL EEL

bland. boring. un-engaging. sloppy.

i can agree. i never would have thought this would b on the front page either. What's with the pauses, first with the title, then there are 2 min periods where nothing is happening and ur just staring at a blank screen. im sorry this took you 3 weeks to produce. i would suggest tightening up the timing, animation, and audio. this flash could have been 40 seconds long, but seems to drag on forever.

The drummer The drummer

Not Much To Say

Except a TOM isn't a Crash, maybe u shoulda found another drumset gif. on google images.

Tooth Pull Tooth Pull

Am I the only one who thinks this is lame?

It's short, there is barely any animation, and it's extremely predictable. Constructive criticism:
- Try an original idea, not to tooth pulling, but the end, has been done a million times
- Should be longer and interesting
- The clarity of the voices was nice, but the voice acting was weak, the dude sounds like a girl
- Let go of the fact that you weren't born japanese and try an original style, I don't even know you and i can tell you are a white girl, who probably owns all those how to draw manga books.

Gate-keeper-girl responds:

Alright....

1. I already said it was a short, and if you have to get your panties in a bunch about it, you shouldn't review...
2. How else should it have ended? She wins a scholarship?
3. And yeah, it sounds like a girl.. because.. I voiced him. What the fuck, its for fun.
4. *sigh* There are plenty of people who own those books, and I bought them when I was younger. I study other styles, but this one is what I find easiest to animate, or should I animate blockheads? Like you? (because obviously if you do it, you're more original ;D)

Anyway.

Get the mace out of the ass for once, and enjoy your day!

-GKG

Dude, Where's my Helium? Dude, Where's my Helium?

Mission Accomplished

That was the most entertaining video i have seen on newgrounds in a very long time. Done for science class, but was still way funnier than that stupid laser shit flash on the frontpage. It was simple, funny and educational. good job

LightPowered LightPowered

Great Style

Very Stylish design, i liked it, it's good because ur style gives ur animation a voice, and character, and unlike the monotony of all the thousands of flashes, ur style is distinct and individual. Also ur effort is apparent in this flash, lots of detail and just great work. Good Job, and keep it up.

Flashdrop Flashdrop

Has Potential

It starts off with lots of promise, but then leaves off with a shot of the dudes head for like 5 mins then ends, it is kind of evident that u got tired of animating by the end and just cut it off there. But if you intended it to be like that, then maybe making more clear what the message is would be helpful.

Freddih responds:

haha no, you're 100% right, I just got tired of it :P

The Lonely Castle Crasher The Lonely Castle Crasher

sad attempt

Can anybody tell me which part of this is funny? cause i didn't notice any humor throughout the whole thing. To improve your next animations, try using: actual animation, as apposed to just skewing the characters to talk. And try making jokes, or making the characters do something actually funny or amusing. Your attempts at blue humor failed, and the end was creepy. This whole flash was extremely contrived.

LAVAGASM responds:

I apologize that you didn't enjoy my flash. Thanks for the review!

sharpie madness sharpie madness

Long and hard?

How long is long exactly? 30 mins? and hard... i saw the detail in the stick men. Like your video has the potential to be cool, if you put like maybe a months more work into it, and make some improvements in the animation... - TO the person below No it wasnt a slideshow, it was an attempt at stop motion photography... which is just another form of animation.

Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

SICK

THIS WAS SOO DOPE. it wasn't perfect yes. but i loved it, like it was sick, ur a great animator. And like i don't watch anime so like what is a bleach that everyone is taling about!? is it the thing like jesus turns into? haha watever it is, like u still made this vid dope. loved it

the ending was abrupTO BE CONTINUED!!

Gopher Ball Z 3 Gopher Ball Z 3

Fixing the lag

I think if you change the audio setting from 'event' to 'stream' (at least for the voices) that will fix the lag. Now im not 100% sure thats the problem, but i'm about 90% sure. It's worth a try anyways.

Also, good flash, good deal of work u put into it shows. good work homie.